- Recreational Classes in Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Tap, Lyrical, Contemporary, Dance Medley, Broadway Bound, Improv
- Audition-Based Programs
- After-school Programs
- Private Lessons
- Parties for All Ages
- Adult Classes
- or Create Your Own Private Dance Class!
Summer 2020 Kids Tuition
4 week session (30 min. class)……………………………..$48*
4 week session (50 min. class)……………………………..$60*
4 week session (1 hour class)……………………………….$65*
2020/2021 Company Tuition
Pricing for this program is $3550 for the entire year and includes:
- 4 weeks of Summer classes (4 hours/week)
- 15 weeks of Fall classes (8 hours/week)
- 16 weeks of Spring classes (8 hours/week)
- Choreography camp fee
- Choreographer travel expense fee
- Admin fee
The NON-PROFIT will be in charge of these fees:
- Choregraphy fees
- Costumes (3 required dances)
- Competition fees (3 required competitions)
*Solos, duets/trios will be optional and not included in the Company pricing.
*Company students who are interested in taking additional recreational classes, will receive a 25% discount on those classes (Notify Kim prior to registering for these classes to receive discount).
For questions, please email Kim at email@example.com!
Pricing for this program is $550 per session or $1100 for the entire year and includes:
-2 hours of class instruction per week (15 week fall session and 16 week winter/spring session)
-2 recital costumes
Company and Starlets have the option to pay yearly, by semester or monthly. Please call or email Kim if you would like to set up a payment plan.
- A student may switch classes within the first two weeks of the session. If you choose to cancel your class you must do so within the first two weeks of the session in order to receive a refund for the pro-rated amount. If you choose to cancel your class after the first two weeks of the session you will receive a credit with our studio to be used with one year of the date of your cancellation.
- All students will be charged a $30 registration fee per student, per dance year (September – June) at the time that you register for either the Fall or Winter/Spring sessions.
- If there is only one student in the class, then we will have to cancel the class or move the student to another class.
Learn more about our policies here.
Kim Barnard, Owner
Kim Barnard hails from Bloomington, IL. Having over 30 years of dance experience behind her, Kim received her training from two incredible studios in Bloomington/Normal and in the Dance/Musical Theatre department of Illinois State University with focus on ballet, jazz and contemporary extensively. She has also trained with such notable choreographers as Spencer Liff, Dorianna Sanchez, Harrison McEldowney, Jeremy Plummer and Laura Dunlop. Her professional credits include: Dancing on the 66th Annual Tony Awards, dancing for the Chicago Bulls basketball team, singing on The Spirit of Chicago, dancing at Six Flags St. Louis and many other incredible experiences! Kim was also a dancer for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines for many years, dance captain for Broadway style shows and has been teaching dance for the past 4 years. Kim has been a judge for NexStar Talent Competition for 6 years and is SUPER excited to open All About Dance – Bloomington, IL!!!